With the trend of bringing “outdoor indoor” and fully utilize the living space in Singapore, outdoor blinds have become part of the necessary things for home.
Whether shading for your home, keeping away sun glare and heat or preventing home furniture from fading, these can be solved when installing outdoor shade. Below are the types of outdoor blinds and the reasons you should install it.
Types of outdoor blinds
- Outdoor blinds – known as exterior blinds. It will not sacrifice your view yet at the same time block out harmful UV rays.
- ZipScreen – one of the more reliable and famous zipblinds brand in Singapore. ZipScreen’s from Australia with more than 30 years’ experience. The new trendy shades that keep out insects and dust, reduce the rainwater into your interior space and withstand strong wind.
- Bamboo blinds – conventional and reasonable blinds for outdoor. Goes well with most type of home decors.
- Timber louver – a type of timber blinds that allow open-air territories and natural light of the sun to infiltrate into your home.
The benefits to have outdoor blinds
- Maximize your space – Installing blinds is the best way for optimal space utilization. Transform your balcony into a dining and entertaining area.
- Offer protection from elements – Shield you from harmful elements such as heat, rain, wind, insects, dust, and sun glare. Also help to enhance necessary privacy.
- Energy Efficiency – Installing outdoor blinds can help to reduce the energy consumption in your home.
- Versatile – Custom-made outdoor blinds suit every home requirement and budget. It is very flexible and easy to fit any balcony’s shapes and sizes.
- Ease of use – Outdoor blinds are available in few operating systems such as manual and motorized. You can choose to go smart as well, control your blinds at a touch.
If you wish to install smart outdoor blinds, please contact us to find out more.